This is the first one that I’ve done after I lost my hard drive. Since I had to start over, I figured I may as well make some changes. You may notice that the page is a little taller, and there are a couple of new colors in the palette.
Also, I had it pointed out that the pages were loading slowly, so I cut the image size in half. I don’t think I’ve really lost any detail.
I’m trying something new with the shading. Tell me what you think.
Starting this chapter, I’m doing pages instead of strips.
Also, I think this is the first time I’ve had the whole main cast together in one shot.
And thus ends Chapter 4. Tune in next week for the start of Chapter 5!