The Ayuri is having mechanical issues, the crew is having financial issues, and Nilje is having hormonal issues.
I got a critique video from Brookes Eggleston’s Patreon between the pencils and inks on this.
I added a little more detail on the hair, and calming down on the shading. Among other things, next week I’ll try to do the second part of that last one: using the time saved to do an establishing shot.
I’m surprised at how good the new shading looks. With how I’ve been adding to it over the years, I didn’t think cell-shading would work. The style needs refinement, but it adds a bit of crispness I’ve always wanted.