The Ayuri is having mechanical issues, the crew is having financial issues, and Nilje is having hormonal issues.
This is the first one that I’ve done after I lost my hard drive. Since I had to start over, I figured I may as well make some changes. You may notice that the page is a little taller, and there are a couple of new colors in the palette.
Also, I had it pointed out that the pages were loading slowly, so I cut the image size in half. I don’t think I’ve really lost any detail.
I’m trying something new with the shading. Tell me what you think.
Starting this chapter, I’m doing pages instead of strips.
Also, I think this is the first time I’ve had the whole main cast together in one shot.